Vieques Yacht Charter Puerto Rico
A FEW DETAILS of the trip
10 -12 People
Duration: 7 Hours
Check in: 8:30 AM or 9:30 AM
Departure Time: 9 AM or 10 AM
Return Time: 4 PM or 5 PM
Bathroom Available: 2
Chef is available on board by request only and this is an add-on
Snack & beverages
Location: Puerto del Rey Marina or Renaissance Villa Marina
Important to know that all the trip details are suggested to change at any time and passengers will be notified at the time of booking or after booking.
Vieques Yacht Charters
Vieques is the perfect place for almost any kind of vacation. It has a small airport, beautiful beaches, and a rich history. A boat charter can be a way to get around the island. We offer several packages for boat charters in Vieques, please contact us before booking to learn more about them.
Here are several reasons to go on a private yacht to Vieques:
- Its tranquil beaches and magnificent views make it a charming destination.
- The boat ride is enjoyable because you’ll see some stunning places that most tourists never get to experience.
- Different kinds of yachts are available for charter to Vieques, from our Sea Ray 51’ up to 10 passenger and our 55’ up to 12 passenger.
- Our boat tours last for 7 hours, and you can choose to do snorkeling, a diving adventure with snack & beverages.
- A Yacht tours is a exclusive way to visit Vieques and see the best places of marines live.
What people can do in vieques and especially on our Yacht:
- A great way to see the marine life of Vieques island is by taking one of our popular yacht tours, which will allow you to view it from both land and sea.
- Snorkeling is always considered a good option, as it allows you to take in the beauty of different marine life and reefs.
- If you want to do more than just visit Midway, a four-hour sailing trip around the island showcases the major sights. On board, you may enjoy the day snorkeling, swimming, or reading while being fed snack and beverages.
Vieques is a gorgeous destination for anyone who loves marine life.
- Explore Vieques’ beautiful coral reefs while snorkeling in the clear blue water.
- Not only can you see a plethora of tropical fish, but also the Green Moray Eel, Angel Shark, Ray, Mantas, and even the hard-to-find Whale Shark.
- The ocean is teeming with vivid corals and fish, making swimming in Vieques unforgettable for divers or snorkelers.
- The diverse variety of coral surrounding Vieques is simply gorgeous and full of life.
- With a little luck, you can go diving with the Blue & Green Moray Eel, Angel Shark, Ray or Mantas, and even the Whale Shark.
- The waters surrounding Vieques are warm enough to snorkel in all year round, due to the island’s tropical climate.
- Vieques boasts lovely weather conditions ideal for diving, with warm temperatures and an abundance of sunshine all year long.
Join us on a tour of Vieques Beach and Snorkeling!
- Vieques is an island located off the coast of Puerto Rico, famous for its empty beaches and scuba diving. The island has a beautiful mix of coral reefs and tropical beaches, making it ideal for snorkellers, scuba divers, and beachgoers.
- For an excellent diving and snorkeling experience that you won’t soon forget, consider taking a trip to Vieques.
- We offer boating, snorkeling, and fishing tours on Vieques, from full-day excursions to those that last only a few hours. It all depends on the experience you want.
How long is the commute?
It will take you about 1hr to 1:30 hr minutes to get to Vieques from Fajardo, depending on weather conditions.
What can visitors see and do on Vieques Island in Puerto Rico, both in the water and on land?
- One of the finest things to do while visiting Vieques is go snorkeling, which offers some of the most beautiful coral reefs in Puerto Rico.
- You will be able to see a variety of corals that live on the reefs, such as different kinds of sea anemones, brittle stars, pelecypods, gorgonians, and sea pens.
- There are also a variety of colorful fish in the sea, including Garibaldi (a species endemic to Puerto Rico), tropical angelfish, and surgeonfish.
- Not only will you see sea turtles, but you may also catch a glimpse of green morays, reef fish, sting rays, and the seldom-seen whale shark.
- Vieques offers a wonderful variety of animals as well as 160 distinct species that can only be seen during certain months of the year.
- Thousands of tiny shrimp consume algae that grow on the corals, and as a result, they may be seen in a variety of hues.
- You can dive on Vieques Island all year long because the water temperature is warm and sunny days are plentiful.
- The visibility of the water in Vieques is also excellent, with up to 60 feet of clearness at times.
- Vieques offers some of the best diving in the region, with excellent visibility and a high number of marine creatures that inhabit these seas.
- If you want to explore marine biology, Vieques offers some of the best diving in Puerto Rico. There are many types of reefs and aquatic life that can be seen underwater.
•Come and enjoy the East Coast of Puerto Rico 🌊
•Luxury Yatch 🛥
•We live for adventure🐠
•Contact us 787-718-8823
When does the charter begin and end?
Your charter begins and ends at the time indicated on the signed Charter Agreement.
What is the maximum number of people you can accommodate?
It depends on the vessel you choose. On average, it would be 10 people.
Is there a difference in cost if there are fewer people?
No, the cost will still be the same since you are chartering for the whole vessel and not the number of people.
Can I bring food?
Yes! You can bring any prepared food which can be microwaved.
Can I bring drinks?
Yes! You can bring all the drinks you want.
What else should I bring?
We recommend you also bring your swimwear, towels, sunscreen, and motion sickness pills if you get seasick.
Do I need to bring snorkeling gear?
The yacht is equipped with quality snorkeling gear (masks, snorkels, and flotation devices).
Do I need to bring aqua shoes?
If you want to walk on the islands you can bring them, but there’s a no-shoe-wearing policy on the yacht.
Do you have water toys available?
Yes, they are. We have sea bobs, water slides, dinghies, and tubing available, subject to additional costs.
Are there life jackets?
The yacht is equipped with United States Coast Guard (USCG)-approved life jackets.
Is there a chef service available?
Yes, subject to prior arrangements and for an additional cost.
Can we hold celebrations on board?
Can the yacht be decorated for activities or celebrations?
Yes! We can also help you with decor services, so you can just relax and enjoy yourselves completely. Ask us for more details.
Are we allowed to smoke on board?
Smoking is allowed only on the aft deck.
Are there rooms available for siesta?
Rooms are available for overnight charters.
Are there restrooms on board?
Is there an area limit to navigate?
It depends on the destinations chosen to navigate. Plan your tour with us here book link.
Is there a limit on the number of islands to go to on the trip?
It depends on the destinations you choose. The maximum number of islands for a full-day tour is 2, usually lcacos and Palomino.
Is gratuity included in the rates?
Gratuity is not included. Recommended gratuity is 10% to 20% of the charter value.
Do you do trips to the American and British Virgin Islands?
Do the captains have certifications?
Yes. USCG-licensed Captain and First Mate.